|Monday – Thursday||5:45am-9:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||7:30am-6:30pm|
Phone: (512) 346-1114 x3911
Welcome to River Place Country Club's Athletic Department! Work out or unwind in our full-service fitness center complete with personal training, free weights, numerous group fitness classes, and massage therapy!
Our Fitness Center features cardio and Cybex circuit training equipment as well a full range of weight resistance machines, free weights and cardiovascular equipment. River Place also offers and a full schedule of group fitness classes, indoor cycling classes and personal trainers on staff.
Stop by our Fitness Center today and discover new ways to energize your exercise routine! Our staff of experienced, professionally-certified Personal Trainers can help you jump start your fitness program. You will feel stronger and more healthy throughout the year.
Please contact our Fitness Center to set up your appointment today!
The River Place Fitness center currently has the following amenities:
For a complete view at our Monthly Aerobics class schedule & times go to our website at www.riverplaceclub.com or you can pick up a Monthly Class schedule located in the Fitness Center at the sign in desk.
- 15 Life Fitness Resistance Training Machines
- Five Cybex Machines including a plate-loaded Smith Machine and Leg Press for your resistance training needs
- Treadmills, stationary bikes & elliptical machines
- Free weight area which includes dumbbells ranging from 3 to 70 pounds, squat rack and multiple adjustable weight benches
- Group Fitness Classes including Pilates, Yoga, & Kickboxing, Bootcamp, Step, Indoor Cycling and Body Sculpting
- Locker rooms complete with separate saunas and heated whirlpool baths
- As a benefit of membership, sport towels are provided free of charge while using the fitness facilities.
- During peak usage times and in consideration of others waiting to use the equipment, a 30-minute time limit will be observed on all cardiovascular equipment.
- No food or beverages, except beverages in capped plastic sports bottles, are allowed in the fitness facilities
- Keys and other valuables may be stored free of charge at the Fitness Desk. Men’s and Women’s lockers are also available for rent on an annualized basis through the Golf shop
Dress Code Proper athletic attire is required when using the Health & Fitness facilities. Flip flops and swimwear are not permitted in the fitness facilities. All Members & guests need to sign in at the fitness center desk
Stop by our Fitness Center today and discover new ways to energize your exercise routine! Our staff of experienced, professionally-certified Personal Trainers can help you jump start your fitness program. You will feel stronger and more healthy throughout the year!
Please contact our Fitness Center set up your appointment today for individual or partner personal training.
We invite you to experience the ultimate in relaxation and wellness, all within the peaceful surroundings of River Place Choose from any variety of the services offered.
For more information, visit our Massage page.
JACKS stands for Junior Athletic Club Kids. The goal of this program is to educate your child on how to use the fitness equipment, proper gym etiquette, & safety in the fitness center. After your child goes through the program he/she will have the privilege of using the fitness center. Only River Place members’ children, ages 12-16, are eligible. The Cost is $50 per child. It is strongly recommended that they renew their JACKS membership once a year until the age of 15.
For more information, please contact the Fitness Center.