Take pride in your course!
It's important for everyone to maintain the quality of the golf course, by repairing ball marks, filling in divots, raking the bunkers, observing the cart-traffic directional ropes, and keeping golf carts off tee boxes and away from the greens. Remember that carts may be asked to remain on the paths for maintenance reasons (too wet, application of chemicals, etc.).
Please also be aware of your pace of play and let faster players play through. While five-somes are permitted, we need to be conscious of those behind us. New members and Junior golfers are encouraged to meet with one of the pros for a little Q & A time about golf-course regulations.
- All players must be registered at the Golf Shop before beginning play.
- Members are responsible for informing their guests of the proper dress codes and conduct.
- Payment of guest fees permits play for that round only.
- A Sports Member may play golf not more than one (1) time per calendar month not to exceed six (6) times per calendar year, provided said Member pays the applicable guest fee. A Sports Member does not enjoy guest privileges and may not play on a weekend or any other day that is restricted by the Head Golf Professional.
- Members' children under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to have guests unless accompanied by a Member or unless permission is secured from the Head Golf Professional. Junior players--those under eighteen (18) years of age--may not begin play between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on weekdays and not before 12:00 noon on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, except at the discretion of the Head Golf Professional.